Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 20- Getting Stuck/Becoming Un-Stuck

So, It's been a while, but life got super crazy.  Since I last wrote, Spring Break came and went, and we have not had a full week of school since.  Things have gotten super crazy at school.  I lost those 20 pounds, but then became stuck.  Then I gained back 3 pounds, so I new it was time to get it under control.

I decided to try something new.  I am doing Alli.  Following the meal plan and taking the pills.  I like it.  For me, it's a new way of eating.  Cooking meals and eating fresh foods.  I feel much better and healthier.  So before I started Alli, I went from 234 to 237.  This week, I am back down to 234.  I have gone shopping and I am buying things in a size smaller than I was.  The dress I bought for a Friends wedding fits (It was my inspiration), and I think things are back on track.  So here's to the new plan!!!

7 more weeks and 7 pounds to loose!!!  I can do it and more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new plan! Just remember that it's not uncommon to hit a plateau, particularly after you lose that first 10% of body weight. And don't forget that your weight fluctuates every month anyway due to your monthly cycle.

    ReplyDelete