Friday, December 18, 2009

End of Week 3

So, today was the last day of school for two weeks!!!  Yeah!!!  It was a busy, but very good week!!!  I am proud of my kiddos.  I am glad that I am there!!!

My friend is coming into town tomorrow, so I thought I would weigh in a day early.  So.....250!!!!!!!!!!  I lost 3 pounds this week!!!  I wasn't aiming for 3 pounds, but that is just what happened. I still haven't gotten to exercise (unless you call walking around school and staying at school until 9pm exercise), but I know that with the break, I will be exercising.

I ate dinner at home, drank lots of water, and moved around a lot at school.  I owe to pure will.  There were definitely times where I want to get fast food, but I knew I had food at home.  I am super excited that things are working out!!!  Thanks for the help!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment